Sunday 4 December 2016



It’s the first weekend of December which means it’s time to snuggle up on the couch with some hot chocolate or tea and indulge in all the Christmas movies that the T.V has to offer. I have a few favourite movies that I have to watch first every year. With that being said, my favourites in no particular order are:

  • The Grinch
  • The Polar Express
  • Jack Frost
  • The Holiday
  • The Muppets Christmas Carol
  • The Santa Clause 1,2 and 3
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Miracle on 34th Street
These are all films I have loved since I was little and have grew up with so every year come December first, I play these on repeat throughout the month, getting a little more excited with each one.
Do you have any favourite films to get you in the Christmas spirit that I haven’t mentioned? Let me know in the comments to I can give them a watch.

Luisa


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com