Monday 5 December 2016



1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?

I don’t have just one favourite Christmas movie but the two that I always reach for first are The Grinch and The Polar Express. Both should be watched at least a handful of times each year.

2. What is your favourite Christmas smell?

Cinnamon. There is nothing quite like the smell of cinnamon over the festive period. It is such a warm, cozy smell.

3. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Vixen, Comet, Rudolph, Pluto…how many more are there?

4. Favourite Christmas food?

Now that’s not a fair question! There are too many good foods at Chrismas but piggies in blankets are awesome.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Always Christmas morning, although there was one year where my gran and I had been to midnight mass so when we got home we got to open one present each.

6. What tops your tree?

Now that I’m in control of the Christmas decorations it is always a star, a little silver glittery star but when I was really little my mum used to top the tree with a creepy looking gold angel.

7. Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?

Giving. I love shopping for presents, well shopping in general but that’s a post for another day, I love looking around and thinking about what people like and what will get them excited. Does enjoying wrapping presents count as a reason to prefer giving? I love sitting one night on the run up to Christmas, wrapping everyones presents while watching Christmas movies.

8. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?

In all honestly I don’t send Christmas cards, my mum sends cards and puts all of our names on them :) However if I did send cards then I would like to think I’d attempt handmade cards.

9. Real tree or fake?

Real. There is nothing like the smell of a real tree. You can’t beat the look of a real tree either. No matter how good, a fake tree doesn’t look as full.

10. What do you wear on Christmas Day?

We have always had a tradition for dressing up on Christmas, not over the top, I'm going to a party look but a nice dress or skirt is a must.

If you’ve posted a Christmas tag on your blog make sure you leave me the link in the comments so I can check it out or copy this one and paste in the comments.

Luisa

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com