Tuesday 13 December 2016

The Winter Tag





Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials

  1. Definitely a lip balm or lypsyl. I rely on a good old pot of vaseline to stop my lips from drying out and cracking.
  2. A bold lipstick, there’s nothing like a strong wine or purple lip during winter.

Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials

  1. A knitted cape. I first invested in one for a trip to New York last year and it has been a favourite since.
  2. Gloves. Nobody wants cold hands.
What shoes do you tend to wear most in the Winter?

Probably ankle boots, they're definitely the one shoe I tend to repurchase every winter.

Favourite Winter Accessory?

I don’t really have a favourite winter accessory although I am a sucker for a pretty scarf.

Favourite Winter Nail Polish?

Anything red or glittery. I did get a really pretty silver glitter in yesterdays box in my Ciaté Advent calendar.

Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?

Neither, I’d be happier with a cup of tea!

Favourite Winter Candle?

Anything that smells of cinnamon. It is one of my favourite christmasy scents.

Snowboarding or Skiing?

I’ve never tried snowboarding and I’ll never ski again after a horrible experience on a school trip.

Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you fail miserably?

I have. I used to love going ice skating. I’m okay, I can skate fairly fast and do a few turns.

Have you ever made a snowman?

Who hasn’t?

What holiday do you celebrate?

Christmas

Favourite Christmas Song?

Christmas Wrapping by The Waitress

Favourite Christmas Movie?

Oh that’s hard, but I’d have to say The Santa Clause as it is the first I can remember seeing.

What is your favourite winter treat?

Pigs in blankets.

If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be?

Hmmm, there’s not really anything I can think of although I would love to be able to visit Florence in 2017.

Do you have anything fun planned for this winter?

Does duvet days with Christmas films count? That’s where the majority of my time will be spent. 



I now tag all of you so make sure you either post this on your blog or if you don’t have one then you can copy this one in the comments so I can read them.

Luisa

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com