Monday 13 June 2016

10 Things You Might Not Know About ME

Looking over the posts I’ve written since taking over little piece of the internet, i’ve come to realise that I haven’t really shared who I am with you guys. Yes, i’ve expressed my views and feelings and yes, i’ve shared snippets of what I like but who is the face behind the posts. With this in mind, as the title suggests I’m going to share a few things about me.

1. I am obsessed with all things Harry Potter. I grew up with Harry Potter, reading the first book when I was only five or 6 years old. It’s a little piece of my childhood I won’t let go of. Ever. I should probably mention Dr Who in here too. There are no words to describe how deep my love of this show goes, new who and classic.

2. If you don’t know me, I come across as really shy, that is until I get to know you then you’ll be lucky if you can get me to shut up.

3. I am a bit of a daydreamer with a pretty old fashioned view of love/life.

4. I’m super emotional to the point where I can’t watch the start of The Lion King and watching Monsters Inc. makes me cry when they shred boo’s door (seriously, why did they have to shatter my emotions with that). I cry when i’m happy, I cry when i’m sad and I cry when i’m mad, angry or scared. I cry often.

5. I hate coffee. I love the smell of it, it smells amazing but don’t dare put it in my drink. I will spit it back out at you.

6.  “Im not crazy. My reality is just different from yours”. This sums me up in a sentence, I don’t tend to follow the norm and can have a bit of a crazy outlook on life.

7. I once played a jellyfish in The Little Mermaid for a play. No joke. I did.

8. I have a really small family, I can count everyone on less than two hands!

9. While at school a friend and I had a Harry Potter quote off,yes were that cool. Rather than having a normal conversation, we only spoke with Harry Potter quotes which lasted a good 2-3 days.

10. I have a huge list of places I want to travel to, topping that list is a tour down the South Coast of America, Florence, Thailand and Dubai.

Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better and I look forward to learning more about you!

Luisa 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com