Tuesday 24 May 2016

Review: Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery

I have always said that magazines are an excellent places to find free samples a new product soon to be released. They give you just enough product to test before you then to decide to go on and buy the full sized product. That’s why I was thrilled to find the Wonder Overnight Recovery in this months copy of Elle magazine. 
Before even looking at what the product was I was instantly in love with the packaging. The packaging is a little peachy nude coloured bottle with a figure of a girl all ready for bed quoting what she wears to bed (Percy and Reed of course). The product, as the name suggests, is an overnight hair repair cream that makes a bold claim to condition hair, retain moisture, combat frizz and resist humidity. Basically, it promises to right every wrong with my hair. Naturally I was excited and intrigued, if not a little sceptical of something that promises to tame a mane like mine.

I followed the instructions on the bottle, applying a liberal amount of product, massaging from root to tip and brushing through with a comb. The bottle claims that the product is mess free and will absorb instantly but I found it took a fair while. All said, I didn’t feel like I had anything in my hair when I went to bed and the only reminder was the lovely scent from the product. When I got up the next morning, i washed my hair as advised and added just a little conditioner as my hair still felt slightly coarse. Once dry, I didn’t notice too much difference in terms of condition and shine but my hair definitely was easier to straighten and style.  

Getting to the point of whether the product does as it claims, well yes to an extent. For meat didn’t yield miraculous results but it did definitely leave my hair more manageable and is an excellent quick fix for hair problems. I did also get a friend to test out the product, who has much straighter, finer hair and the results were amazing. So yes I will be repurchasing so that i can test this product over time to see how my hair reacts.

Percy & Reed’s Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery will be hitting shelves in the UK on June the first, make sure you sign up on their website so you’ll be the first to know when it does arrive and let me know your thoughts on the product if you do try it.

Luisa 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com